4th Ngong Avenue Closing in Nairobi: From left: Jeff Gangla, Promoters Financial Advisor; Carolle Maina, Company Secretary; Joseph Mburu, SPV Chairman; Luke Kinoti, Fusion Capital CEO; James Gitoho, Project Architect (Triad Architects); Phoebe Maganjo, SPV Administrator; Ramji D. Varsani, Main Contractor (EPCO); Kairu Bachia, Quantity Surveyor; Daniel Kamau, Fusion Capital Real Estate; Kimathi Kamenchu, Transaction Legal Advisor.
This $10m financing closed today. Fusion underwrote the equity and senior lending for this transaction, working closely with the project promoters. This prestigious development will provide 145,000 sq ft of high quality office space to growing businesses in Nairobi, and will be ready for occupation by the end of 2014.
Ideally Located in a prime Nairobi location
- The development is situated in the desirable Upperhill area of Nairobi.
- It neighbours many of the most modern and sought after A1 developments in the capital
- Its proximity to the Israeli Embassy means the area has highly enhanced security
Proximity to important demand drivers
- The property is equidistant between Milimani commercial law courts and Nairobi Hospital, within the area favoured by government ministries. This means it is ideally placed for:
- law firms;
- Lobbyists; and
- commercial enterprises (for example Fusions Nairobi office is a-few meters away)
- It is within walking distance of Fairview Hotel, Sarova Pan-Afric, and a number of other major hotels, shopping centres and banks
A quality product
- The building will offer 145,132 sq ft on 10 floors, finished to A1 quality standards, and 297 car parking spaces
Further Information: Contact Diana Gichaga